WHO ARE WREN KITCHENS?
- Voted Indeed's Best place to work for two years running
- Incredible investment into facilities and technology, including a £3million investment into building the UK's largest IT Centre in their HQ
- Interesting projects using cutting edge tech, recognised with the award for IT Project of the Year at the 2020 Real IT Awards
- Brand new Tech hub launching in Manchester City Centre set to create 60 new jobs!
- Other desired skills: ReactJS, HTML5 Canvas, CAD Systems Architecture, API Development, Application Security, NodeJS, Less, 2D, 3D CAD Systems
Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer, employing over 4,000 people throughout the UK. They have also been named as Indeed's best retail company to work for in 2019 and 2020, a title that has been awarded directly from the feedback of their employees. Wren prides their success on their people, and this success has allowed Wren to expand their operations into the US and invest into a number of areas of the business including a £120million investment into a new factory set to create 700 new jobs in 2022, and a £3million investment into building the UK's largest IT Centre at their HQ.
Learn more about Wren Kitchens here: https://wren.wistia.com/medias/3dw12dkeebWHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Senior Software Developers will be joining at an exciting period of growth and will be working on a variety of different projects to ensure Wren Kitchens stay ahead of the industry with innovative and transformative technologies. This includes building systems to provide the best solutions for their retail staff to sell kitchens efficiently and smoothly and building systems to ensure kitchens are designed to work in real life with no issues.
- Ability to work in Manchester City Centre - this role does not offer remote working and we are unable to progress applications from candidates who need to relocate at this time
TO BE CONSIDERED:
If this has piqued your interest and you want to find out more give our recruiters at Searchability a call on 0161 694 7999 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held to suit your circumstances. We are keen to hear from those who are able to commute to Manchester.