MEICA Site Managers and Commissioning Engineers required by UK based M/E Water Services specialist.
In this job you will have a co-ordination role for the installation of process based M/E equipment for a company that specialises in the design and construction of water industry plant throughout the UK.
This is a site based role so current location anywhere in the UK is not an issue, as the role will involve travel.
Candidate Experience needed:
Five years' minimum practical site management in the Water / Environmental Services Industry, M&E or related Construction fields including:
• Planning, directing and controlling site activities
• Agreeing scope and priorities of work with clients
• Producing and checking RAMS
• Working knowledge of CDM regulations
• Progress reporting
• Experience of safely moving large items of plant
For the Commissioning roles you will primarily be responsible for the electrical C&I commissioning of plant for water treatment plants. You will co-ordinate the various commissioning activities and ensure that all required test and documentation are completed and recorded and undertake MCC and PLC FATS tests and ensure reports are completed. You will monitor the H&S and environmental performance
Ideal Training & Qualifications needed:
• HND level qualification in an Engineering or related discipline
• Management level qualification in H&S
• Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project etc.)
• Full driving licence
• SMSTS - CSCS Card