ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a true expert in all things Social and Content who can be our in-house point of excellence when it comes to Content Strategy.
You'll be hands-on developing and delivering the Strategy and you'll have a proven track record of implementing this in a B2C, Consumer-focused, in-house environment. We also will want to know about your success stories in driving Customer behaviour.
Does this sound like you? If so, then read on, to find out more about the fantastic opportunity we've got available for a Senior Content Manager to come and join our Marketing team.
This is a role where you can make a real difference whilst driving the team, the business and your career forward! We offer flexible working, but you'll need to be a convenient distance from Walsall, for those times that we need you in the office.
If this is of interest and ticks all your boxes, then get in touch! Successful applicants will be contacted for an initial chat where we'll tell you about the role in more detail!
• Lead the development and execution of a best in class 'always on' and integrated HomeServe branded social and content strategy, that drives a positive interaction between the Customer and brand, eventually leading to an increase in online engagement
• Lead the management and optimisation of our own brand communication channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) and HomeServe Living.com to drive engagement, growth and performance improvements across all channels
• Continually review content & performance across channels to ensure campaigns (inc. content and creative assets) work as hard as possible
• Introduce and manage any campaign insight & reporting tools and manage those agency partnerships (if required)
• Own the budget, monthly forecast & spend for all activity
• Line manager responsibilities for a Channel Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
• Extensive and proven experience of managing social and digital channels and the ability to optimise brand reach, presence, traffic and ultimately sales volumes. Strong content focus is a must.
• Aware of the latest social and organic media developments with a network established to maintain this knowledge
• Experience of managing relationships with agencies
• Sound understanding of budgetary management, forecasting and planning skills.
• Influencing and negotiating skills, proven with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience of social analytics tools
• Line Management experience.
• Full marketing mix experience
• Experience of marketing in a Financial Services company
• IDM/CIM/Professional diploma