Who we are looking for
As a Management Information Systems Coordinator in the Support team, you will be responsible for triaging work items, maintaining work tickets and acting as a centralised contact point for the team.
The MIS Support team supports many areas of the business including the operational teams, Accounts, Software Development, and other parts of MIS. The team provides support by triaging and identifying resolutions to a wide variety of technical issues, whilst working within SLAs and highlighting areas for the enhancement of working practices.
The coordinator role is the initial point of ingress for work items and is responsible for maintaining excellent customer communications throughout the lifecycle of a ticket.
You will be joining a team that is hard-working, talented, enthusiastic and supports one another to achieve a mutually beneficial customer service focused goal.
The daily workload is challenging and fast-paced to meet and exceed deadlines to maintain efficient productivity.Preferred skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask, context switch and work under pressure effectively.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused attitude.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Understanding of the gambling industry and/or financial accounting advantageous.
- Monitoring customer communications and raising work tickets where appropriate.
- Understanding and identifying the priority and urgency of work items.
- Tracking work tickets against SLAs.
- Communicating with customers on the progress of their tickets.
- Highlighting recurring work items which could be automated.
- Ensuring management are informed of current and incoming workloads.
- Ensuring we meet the needs of the business.