At Turner & Townsend we're passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.Job Description
Turner & Townsend is looking to hire an experienced Office 365 Technical Specialist to join our Modern workplace team.
The role of the Office 365 technical specialist will be to work closely with our business teams and assist them in their migration to the Microsoft 365 platform.
You will be responsible for Microsoft 365 administration, supporting our technical support teams, training and maintenance of the Microsoft 365 platform.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have previously worked on technical aspects of Microsoft 365 deployments at the enterprise level.
This role will suit professionals looking to develop their skills within Microsoft 365 and who enjoy working in a busy environment for a fast-moving global business.Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring the operational health of the Microsoft 365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Administration, support and configuration of Microsoft 365 for new and existing users
- Maintenance of SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, items, permissions and access etc.)
- Assist in the administration and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange, Teams, OneDrive infrastructure, mobile access etc.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft 365 related issues including connectivity and mobility when alerted by monitoring software or staff
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure/ Microsoft 365)
- Execute, manage and lead users through the on-boarding technical and support process
- Support and resolve specific user deployment issues
- Design, develop and communicate key on-boarding process and technology improvement feedback for on-boarding services and entire deployment cycle
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the current Microsoft 365 tools and understand the Microsoft roadmap and its impact to our business
- Interact daily with IT team to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include audit log reports evaluation, system and storage utilisation reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook etc.)
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of Microsoft 365 processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain technology roadmaps to ensure solutions remain leading edge in terms of functionality, security, performance and availability.
- Producing dashboard reports and management information, particularly around the consumption of licenses and resources as well as user adoption of the various components
We are looking for candidates with a range of both technical and business focused skills and experience.
Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of two or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft 365 for an enterprise and working as part of an IT team
- Experience in Microsoft 365 migration activities
- Proven relevant work experience focused on the implementation and/or use of Microsoft 365 and Collaboration technologies, typically as part of projects or large programmes of work.
- Experience in managing and supporting; OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Yammer, etc.
- Experience in managing and supporting; inTune implementation, migration and administration
- Experience of O365 management tools for example; Intune, Azure, AAD, and the other O365 management portals
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint environment
- Experience with data sovereignty situations and options to comply
- Experienced in providing technical support to IT teams and end-user support to individuals
- Experience with PowerShell would be a highly desirable skill
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/