GameLogic, powered by i-Gem, is a specialist Video Game staffing firm operating in the UK & North America.
We are looking for experienced Gameplay Programmers with strong commercial experience of developing games with at least one successfully published title.
Our client is working on some of the most happening games on the planet with new projects flooding into the studio, including the world biggest multiplayer game and a next generation console MMORPG.Responsibilities
- Design and implement functionality for AAA external clients
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas including but not limited to gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in our client's development process
- Other duties as assigned
Rewards & Benefits
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- At least one or more published games
- Experience with current-gen consoles
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine (UE4), other proprietary engines can be considered.
- Experience of developing for multiplayer games highly desirable
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!
- Flexible Working
- Private Medical Insurance (including Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Eye Care
- Remote working