We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and dedicated Senior Paediatric Nurse
to join our Client's state-of-the-art Outpatient Unit at their Luxury Private Clinic based in west London.
As an Outpatient Paediatric Senior Staff Nurse working within the outpatient department you will provide clinical leadership and ensure the provision of high quality nursing care to children and families.
Skills and Requirements:
- Current NMC Children's nursing registration.
- Minimum of 3 years post-registration in Paediatrics acute hospital setting
- Significant post registration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Our client is willing to provide short-term accommodation for new starters.
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national, and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
If interested, please get in touch for a confidential chat with our Consultant via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and, ideally, with a cover letter.