Do you have experience in tech or telco industries? Looking for your next adventure in marketing? Tired of your plans going down the plughole, campaigns getting caught up and schemes getting snagged? If so, come and join Node 4, for innovative ideas, precision products and all the alliteration.
We are Node 4, a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to structured growth, we are now looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join our team in London.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare and pension
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Free wellbeing help and advice
- Discounts on gym memberships, as well as hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Save money on holidays
This role represents the perfect chance for a campaign manager who is bursting with ideas for fresh, vibrant initiatives to join a leading innovator within the IT/telco sector.
Our company is underpinned by passion and commitment and driven by technology. We are dedicated to new ideas, best practice and ways of working. We now need you to bring your marketing expertise and help us reach the next level of marketing excellence through the development of astounding campaigns that blow audiences away.
What's more, our London office will be relocating within London in 2021. Our new offices will remain in the Centre/North London and will mean this role is ideal for a talented marketer who is located in North London or the M1 corridor.
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for devising and delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns that target prospects and existing customers.
Your overall task will be to add your expertise to our team and generate genuine ROI from our campaign activities. Creating compelling marketing campaigns, you will work alongside other Marketing Managers delivering plans and campaigns for our products, services and events.
We run quarterly themed campaigns and monthly promotions, and so you will add to this with innovative campaigns and other activities that excite and engage customers and resonate with our Sales Teams.
The key elements of your role will include:
- Planning and project managing marketing campaigns
- Working with internal creative teams, colleagues and external agencies for campaign assets
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials
- A/B testing campaigns
- Collecting and using data to inform campaigns
- Reporting on results
- Measuring campaign ROI
To join us as a Marketing Campaigns Manager, you'll need:
- Online and offline marketing campaign experience
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work to, deadlines and ensure ROI on campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including professional copywriting abilities
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work with data and insights to produce outstanding campaigns
A tech or telco background would be ideal, as would experience of delivering imaginative campaigns. Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would also put you at a strong advantage. The willingness to travel to and from other sites as required would be desirable.
So, if you're ready to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in as a Marketing Campaigns Manager please apply here on LinkedIn - or if you prefer to email your CV then please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.