We're looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer who expects more from their career.
This role involves building and maintaining our deployment pipelines, critical infrastructure as code, and shipping software releases for our business facing and internal applications which are powered by our world class data science. It's an opportunity to join a dynamic and talented team, built around allowing you to best utilise your skills and showcase your abilities. Bring our leading customer data to life and make a real impact through engineering excellence.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Infrastructure as code, product deployment pipelines, and collaborating to deliver our products to market. The Senior Cloud Engineer works alongside other experienced professionals and acts as a technical leader on the team. You will be well presented, self-motivated and have a clear passion for creating high quality code and systems.What We Expect From You
What Do You Get In Dunnhumby
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject.
- Build & deploy cloud infrastructure for GCP and Azure using terraform
- Experience with docker and kubernetes
- Experience building CI / CD pipelines
- Experience with Linux and Windows server operating systems
- Work with Product and Engineering Management to elaborate and estimate user stories, tasks, and defects
- Become a domain expert for our cloud estate
- Help mentor our more junior engineers
- Help lead the organisation and drive the high performance of our engineering teams
- Help deliver our products on time and to the highest standards
What You Can Expect From Us
- Opportunities to collaborate with highly talented cross continent product, design & engineering teams.
- Help defining the user stories and new features in the product.
- Access to free learning resources such as Udemy, internal dunnhumby classroom/online trainings.
- Opportunities to participate in tech-talks, blog post publications, collecting book readings etc.
- Free fruits, coffee, tea, coke and other drinks in the kitchen.
- Flexible working hours and up to 30 days of paid annual vacations. You also get paid day off on your birthday.
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day - with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer's, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found (here)