Solar Design Engineer / Project Manager
Our client is an innovative, fast-paced renewable energy company, working on an exchange storage platform to control domestic and commercial energy. Currently expanding due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a Solar Design Engineer/Project Manager to join their team.
This role is UK based with a northern regional focus; you will be required to travel nationally as needed (as soon restrictions are lifted) but can also work from home/remote.Your main responsibilities:
What do you need?
- You will play a key role in the design and delivery of residential solar and storage project for social housing landlords in the UK.
- You will oversee projects from design to delivery and will engage with several subcontractors throughout the process.
- You will ensure that the designs and standards applicable for the works are being adhered to by contractors and that all works are being carried out in a safe manner with all required SHEQ elements in place.
- You will represent the company in project meetings, providing technical advice and project updates to clients at their premises and on-site.
- Degree qualification in Electric Engineering or equivalent
- Project Management Certification
- IOSH Managing safely or equivalent certification
- Working experience in the renewable energy sector in particular with the residential solar PV and battery storage projects
- Electrical Engineering and design experience
- Project management & delivery experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Great interpersonal skills and communication
Please note company does not provide visa sponsorship.Apply now or send me a direct message.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.