Job Location:Brighton, East Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: Technical Consultancy Team
With over 29 years' experience Trident are one of the South's premier providers of IT services and solutions to customers ranging from small businesses to multinationals. Our experienced team of sales and technical consultants have the passion, drive and knowledge to deliver cutting edge technology solutions to over 250 active clients.
Trident are proud to be one of the leading Microsoft Partners for cloud solutions in the UK, as well as maintaining top level partner relationships with many industry leading suppliers including Dell, HP, SonicWALL, Cisco Meraki, Solarwinds and 3CX.
We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our established technical team. Trident will mentor you in your role and provide you with training opportunities and facilities
· Implementing and migrating technical solutions
· Technical pre-sales and consultancy
· Carrying out project work
· Maintaining our client's technical hardware, software and services
· Adhering to SLAs
· Working towards KPIs.
· Excellent communication and time-keeping skills
· Working independently and as a part of a team
· Working the occasional overtime.
· Ensuring our high security standards are always adhered too.
· Migrating services to and administering Windows Servers (Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, File Servers, Group Policy etc.)
· Migrating services to and administering Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive)
· Implementing Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V/ VMware)
· Designing and implementing networking technologies (firewalls, switches, routers and wireless access points and controllers)
· Microsoft Azure
· Microsoft EndPoint Manager
· Dell Servers and networking
· VOIP (3CX, Microsoft Teams)
Microsoft qualifications in Windows Server or Microsoft would be desirable as well as MSP experience.