I-Fulfilment is a high growth business with a global footprint. We operate from our state of the art headquarters located in Christchurch, Dorset. We are in the process of developing an additional facility at Bournemouth Airport which will offer an additional 100,000 sq ft of premium office, coworking and warehouse space.
In addition to being a market leading online integrated fulfilment solutions business we are passionate about building brands. We have invested in two of our own brands (Closer2Nature and The Greenfield Collection) both of which are now established in their own right in the UK and growing fast. Furthermore, we are looking to acquire new early stage brands as opportunities arise.
Another aspect of our business is that we actively support a number of well known and up and coming brands offering a range of value added services in addition to our advanced global fulfilment services.
To support the above growth areas we are looking to recruit a seasoned, multi-skilled Digital Marketing Manager to develop our marketing function and accelerate growth across our divisions.Responsibilities
- Build and develop a high performing marketing function within business
- Devise, establish and implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists (CPC, SEO/content and social media) to ensure digital marketing strategies, campaigns and budgets are successfully implemented and executed across our brands/divisions.
- Ensure corporate and brand identities are consistent across all core documentation
- Coach and mentor the marketing team to encourage both personal & professional growth
- Maintain and review the personal development plans of all team members
- Recruiting and arrange training to support proposition and address knowledge gaps
- Managing regular communications to internal and external stakeholders
Salary and Benefits:
- Previous experience building and managing a marketing team
- Proven digital marketing track record
- Previous strategic marketing input at a senior level
- Confidence and ability in presenting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for detail
Competitive salary based on level of experience
State of the art offices with free onsite Parking
Application deadline: 26/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- We are fully compliant with all Covid-19 government guidelines, including operating a rigorous cleaning regime with good spatial separation, provision of PPE as required and cutting edge hand sanitisers that are effective for 4 hours.