A Senior Software Engineer sought by rapidly growing Artificial Intelligence SaaS Firm!Talent Ticker
is the world's first predictive talent market intelligence
platform, named AI companies to watch in 2020' and awarded 'Best Start-up'!
Using artificial intelligence processes, our SaaS solution provides market insights to recruitment businesses, enabling our clients to set themselves apart from the competition with real-time, deeper market knowledge!
We are building a cutting-edge AI product that will be a leading tool within the global Human Capital industry and become synonymous with names such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Workable, and Zoom.
As a Senior Software Engineer
, you will be using the latest cloud-focused tech stack Serverless AWS (EC2, Lambda, SQA/SNS, Fargate, Aurora) as well as ElasticSearch, Terraform, MongoDB and PostgresSQL!What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Writing high-quality software
- Platform focused (backend) development using Python
- Databases - No SQL (MongoDB & ElasticSearch) and SQL
- Working as part of an Agile team
- Writing internal and client external APIs
- Deploying, running, and supporting the services you build
- Opportunities to contribute to and learn about associated features such as our AI and UEX
- Mid to senior-level developer (3 years+ experience)
- Experience in Python 3.x or another high-level programming language
- Database experience
- Source code control
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Central Cardiff offices (when we're back in the office)
- Flexible working
- A great team that feels like a family
- Unlimited paid time off
- Future share options
- Free breakfast, fruit, and breakfast
Our small but mighty talented workforce pack quite the punch, with experience ranging from Silicon Valley tech companies to global Recruitment companies.
Our tech team come from media, sporting, gaming, entertainment, and other specialists, hailing from universities such as Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews & Cardiff University.
This varied workforce allows us to combine thoughts and ideas and provide a more rounded solution, improving the overall product. If you want to join, learn, and develop your career as part of our Talent Ticker family, click apply!