Foster + Partners, the award winning integrated design practice, have an excellent opportunity for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join the team in London. This is a key role to manage projects in line with the Foster + Partners BIM & Design Systems Strategy across multiple Studios. To coordinate projects team(s) across Studio(s) which include technical upskilling and mentoring. The single point of contact on project(s), responsible for ensuring team optimisation for working in Revit , associated technologies, workflows, and for delivery of coordinated models, data, reports and other related project documentation.
Skills and experience required:
• Able to work on more than one project simultaneously
• In depth knowledge of the latest version of Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks with experience of running clash detection, and producing clash reports
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team, assisting and supporting team members
• Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
• Minimum 2 years working experience as a BIM Coordinator on medium/large scale projects in Revit and associated technologies
• Architecture or Architectural Technologist degree or equivalent
• Experience working in an architectural/engineering production environment
• Knowledge of Dynamo for Revit and the ability to read and write scripts
• Knowledge of Rhino, Grasshopper, Enscape, V-Ray, Bluebeam, BIM360
• Previous experience with BIM projects on site and mobile technologies used on site
• Ability to use some of the following: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Office 365
• BIM Qualifications: BRE, RICS or similar
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV.