An international law firm is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their London office. This would be ideal for a candidate with previous experience within legal/ professional services looking to take the next step in their career or a graduate looking for their first role.
Within this role, you will assist the Corporate Marketing & Business Development team in delivering excellent results for the firm. You will provide high-quality support adhering to best practice and leading to improved performance of the firm. Practice groups supported include M&A and Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Technology and Commercial, Tax, Private Clients in the UK and the industry sectors in which the groups might operate.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage the internal and external events process. This includes invitation preparation and distribution, mailing list and RSVP management, venue and logistics organisation, on-site working with other specialists in the teams as appropriate.
- Preparing articles and posting on digital media such as LinkedIn, website, etc
- Liaising with the design team on creating/amending designed materials, including use of tools such as Vuture.
- Proactively identify and monitor the progress of potential matters for internal or external promotion e.g.: PR opportunities, credential collation, website updates.
- Manage client database/mailing lists using the designated firm CRM tool, including segmented lists for the Corporate group, and use to distribute client mailings and blogs.
- Ensuring Corporate department CVs, pitch tracking, experience lists and other credentials are up to date and consistent. Work with partners and fee earners to tailor opportunity-specific CVs and credentials when necessary.
- Drafting basic outline of pitches, capability brochures, legal directory and awards submissions, according to requirements and adhering to firm templates and corporate house style guidelines. Assisting with follow-up with fee-earners in relation to these documents.
- InterAction (or other similar system) opportunity tool maintenance, including loading of docs / wins / losses etc.
- Have a high level of both verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high levels of accuracy
- Flexible team member
- Assertive in interpersonal relationships
- Remains calm under pressure
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.