Umbraco CMS .Net Developer Not for Profit/Membership UK, Remote Benefits include:
• 25 days annual leave per annum
• Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Big Gym membership savings with the Gym flex scheme The Organisation & Role
InterQuest Group are working with a well-known membership organisation and we are looking for an experienced Umbraco CMS .Net Developer. The Umbraco CMS Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of websites and back office systems integration. The role will involve liaising with internal customers and developer resource.Duties and responsibilities
· Configure and develop solutions for components and pages within the Umbraco CMS.
· Develop new and existing web sites and online processes to comply with project functional and technical specification documents created by the MIS Development Manager, Business Analyst or Project managers, and agreed by the client.
· Test thoroughly new code for handover to QA/client
· Analyse functional requirements to inform the Functional and Technical Requirement specification processes
· Principal focus within the MIS Development Team for CMS Integrations/work Secondary focus would be on general .Net Development supporting full stack architecture.
· Create and maintain appropriate levels of documentation, including commented code, for each project to enable other members of the development team to support and maintain those projectsWhat are we looking for?
- Experience in Umbraco CMS Web Development within a .Net environment
- System integration using API's and web methods/web api
- Experience developing a broad range of websites and online processes
- Technical expertise with website development and maintenance
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
If interested in the above, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the InterQuest team will be in touch.