Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport and education. They are predominantly UK based but we also have clients throughout Europe and as far away as Japan.
- Help us push the boundaries of current security thinking and challenge the status quo.
- We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to quickly grow your responsibilities with an accelerated career path.
- We are an absolute meritocracy and will generously reward those who make a positive different to our business.
- Flexible split of home based and client site working.
We are currently expanding our client facing team to meet the demands of our growing clientbase and are looking to recruitaCyber Security Architectto work with our clients across different industry sectors (both public and private sector) and to help grow the firm'soverallSecurity Architecturebusiness andcapability both on premises and in the cloud. Youwill work with clients to help them build Cyber Security into their organisationsat both theEnterprise and Technical level.Experience:
Demonstrable and extensive expertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Minimum of4-5 years' experience of security architecture design and delivery
- Proven cloud security architecture knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience of developing security reference architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Experience of reviewing and designing the security of complex application and technology architectures in the cloud as part of digital transformation and cloud migration projects
- Experience of performingarchitecture reviews forexistingimplementationsandnewprojects toensure alignment with security best practice and policy
- Ability to act as the security design authority oncomplexprogrammes collaborating across the organisation
- Experience of successfully working with large organisations
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skillsincluding the ability to explain technical topics toindividualsfrom a non -technical background
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Cloud security architecture including native AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Cloud security monitoring including tooling, log collection and log analysis
- Security Operations and Incident Response technologies
- Microsoft 365 security technologies
- Endpoint protection, detection and response
- Internet of Things and Operational Technology controls, tools and technologies
- Network security architecture network firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, Web application firewalls and proxies
- Identity and access management controls, tools and technologies
- Zero Trust or BeyondCorp
- DevSecOps and Agile security
Appropriate cloud and industry qualifications and certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, TOGAF, SABSA, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, AWS Certified Security Speciality, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISA, etc. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check. At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees.