Our client a high growth Privately Owned Business Services is looking for a CFO to take them through a successful Private Exit. The well-resourced privately owned business requires a top calibre finance candidate who can implement the processes leading up to a sale and steer the business strategy into the next stages of growth enabling a successful exit and beyond.
The successful candidate will need to have experience of professionalising a business in order to take it through a sale process. You will need to be able to implement all systems, processes and controls, along with KPI's, dashboards and preparation of board packs. Commercially capable, the right CFO will be responsible for guiding all business functions in line with company-wide strategy.
To submit a successful application, our client requires the following experience:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably chartered.
- Previous experience managing day to day finance functions within a growing business
- Proven track record of leading transactions up to a potential sale
- Been responsible for the implementation of financial systems, processes and controls
- Excellent communication skills and commercial awareness
We are ideally seeking people who are able to start immediately or at short notice.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.