Nightingale is looking for healthcare professionals (HCA, RGN, RMN, RNLD, phlebotomist, ANP, pharmacist, GP, trainees) to help with the upcoming nationwide delivery of the COVID vaccines. The vaccination programme will bring together registered healthcare professionals and non-registered staff alike, working side-by-side to complete the programme as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This is a unique opportunity to aid the fightback against the virus and protect the public with the delivery of these vaccines. The final plans are being made for the programme, so we don't know exactly where and when it will begin, so flexibility will be required, but we will have confirmation very soon. You will have the option to work from one of many vaccination sites across Greater Manchester.
There will be a variety of roles available such as Vaccinators, RHCP Vaccinators and RHCP Clinical Supervisors. Each of these will have their own specific requirements and responsibilities, so please tick which roles you're interested in when applying, and we can contact you to discuss further. However, please note the following:
- You do not need to be a current NHS healthcare professional, as full training will be provided.
- Please note, you will need healthcare experience for the Healthcare Professional and Clinical Supervisor roles - only vaccine specific training is provided.
- You will need to show commitment and willingness to complete the appropriate learning and development courses as required, to demonstrate the right capabilities for the positions.
- Working as part of a team (including experienced clinicians) and as a strong communicator with good people skills, you will be able to discuss relevant information with service users, displaying empathy and reassurance at all times.
- You will also be expected to maintain and record accurate documentation of interactions between clients, colleagues, and other relevant agencies to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Easy registration process, weekly pay and very competitive rates, with flexibility of shift patterns to suit you.