Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions.
To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the given platform. Consultants working for this vendor are an integral part of the world's largest staff of Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success. There are growth opportunities at all levels within the organization.
Specialist Consultants leverage their customer experience to mature and apply leadership skills in their application design and development work. They routinely take on coach responsibilities on small to mid-size project teams, leading and mentoring junior colleagues.
• Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed supporting products and services
• Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
• Defines a project approach to ensure customer and account success
• Provides critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long term vision for success
• Leads and / or participates in implementation activities
• Participates in technical and / or functional design activities to support the customer requirement and business objective. Scope may include stand-alone applications or more complex interdependent systems
• May provide technical oversight for team members
• May assume selected engagement management responsibilities, with supervision
• Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
• Leverages best practices for service delivery
• Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers / partners
• Routinely takes on coach responsibilities on small to mid-size project teams, leading and mentoring junior colleagues
• Applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations, and adapts methodology to new situations
• Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
• Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities
• Participates in the full project life cycle taking ideas from concept through full deployment
• Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
• Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums Qualifications Required Experience and Skills: Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
• 3-4 years of technology and services experience
• Commitment to personal and professional growth
• Experience designing and implementing any of the following; Tableau, Qlikview, MS BI, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Cognos Analytics
• Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
• Staffing to local projects wherever possible, however field consultants can expect periods and assignments of up to 75 - 80% travel