Continuing Airworthiness Manager
· Ensure compliance with the conditions and restrictions of the AOC, with the applicable regulations and procedures (I.e. EASA Part-M, Part CAMO , etc..)
· Final responsibility towards the airworthiness of the helicopters managed under the UK CAMO;
· Ensure that all continuing airworthiness task in cooperation with the subcontractor carried out in a timely and adequate manner;
· Ensure the certificate of airworthiness and ARC remains valid;
· Assure all maintenance is performed in accordance to a, by the competent authority approved, maintenance program, in due time and any defect and damage affecting safe operation are rectified to an approved standard;
· Manage the approval of modifications and requesting technical support from an organization approved in accordance with Part-21.
· Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience;
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant management experience.