AEGIS London is HiringJob Title - Senior Risk Analyst (Maternity Cover)
[12 months Fixed Term Contract] Location -
Working from home as per COVID-19 guidelines until a safe return is possible. Thereafter the position will be based in our London Office.About the job
- AEGIS London are currently seeking a Senior Risk Analyst to assist the Head of Risk & Governance in the facilitation of the Risk Management Framework, including maintenance of risk assessment and reporting, internal model governance and the delivery of high quality management information. This position would suit someone from an actuarial/risk background with a solid understanding model validation.Key Tasks/Responsibilities:
- To assist in the internal model processes including Model Change, Validation and the ORSA.
- To undertake the annual Internal Model Validation Process Including:
- Preparation of the annual testing plan.
- Performing validation tests and co-ordinating testing completed by internal and external actuarial resources.
- Review and evaluation of test results.
- Drafting the Internal Model Validation Report.
- To assist with the production of consistent and high quality risk management reports including the monthly Risk Tolerance and ORSA metrics.
- To undertake deep dive risk reviews of various business operations or other risk projects.
- To work with the Risk Analyst to maintain the risk register and undertake regular risk assessments with risk and control owners.
- To support the review and analysis of emerging risks and provide appropriate management reports.
- To produce papers for various committees, including the Risk Committee and Capital & Internal Model Committee.
- To provide assistant in other risk processes, Lloyd's reporting and ad hoc projects as required.
- Experience of risk management practices and techniques, ideally within the Lloyds market.
- Knowledge of actuarial modelling techniques and experience of internal model validation.
- General knowledge and experience of the Lloyds and London market, including Lloyd's minimum standards and Solvency II.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working independently and able to work to tight deadlines.
AEGIS London is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the value of a diverse workforce in facilitating better decision making and business growth. We also encourage a variety of differing views, perspectives and insights to create a collaborative working environment. Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to our business and we encourage applications from all backgrounds recognising the diversity of society and our customers.
As a business, we understand individual circumstances may differ and aim to be adaptable and to support flexible working practices. Talk to our recruitment team to understand how AEGIS London can help support you in reaching your full potential. Competitive Package