This is a great opportunity for a talented PPC Senior Executive to join a dynamic performance team. Ideally you will come from an agency background, used to managing large annual PPC budgets.
Working closely with and supporting the Account Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of client accounts. You will be responsible for the successful management of your PPC campaigns, supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
Good communication skills are essential in this role to be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and be an effective team player. The role will involve working closely with both agency stakeholders and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are in line with briefs and delivered to target.Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Running paid digital marketing campaigns; building successful marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and keyword analysis.
- Using a variety of data sources to analyse ad performance data, e.g Click Through Rate, Conversion Rate, and how they impact revenue and profit.
- Demonstrating an interest in commercial factors behind the marketing, and being comfortable explaining to others what impact these factors have on performance.
- Producing marketing creative, copy and other content to tight deadlines.
- Showing a creative and innovative approach to problem solving, and able to explain your logic to different stakeholders.
- Showing a strong desire to drive to be world class
- Proving a thorough understanding of our marketing platforms, both theoretical (how the platform/auction works) and practically (how to do more complex tasks).
- Surfacing projects/process improvement initiatives to the wider team to push marketing on our channels to the next level
- Active hands on experience in PPC at another marketing or media agency
- Experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers i.e. Google AdWords and Bing
- Hold valid Google AdWords and Bing Ads Certifications
- Some experience working with campaign & bid management software
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions - particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills