OPMs client is a UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action adventure games. They keep high production values close to their heart and it shows in all their games. They are seeking an experienced Tools Programmer to join their team in Cambridge.REQUIREMENTS:
- Passionate about games, tools, and workflows.
- Good understanding of C++ and C#.
- Good collaboration skill and able to work with a range of disciplines.
- Capable of adapting to new challenges.
- Professional experience in a similar or related programming role.
- Degree(s), qualification(s) or equivalent knowledge, in an appropriate subject.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- You will work on and build a set of tools across a wide range of applications, from Unreal Engine 4, Maya, and Houdini, to the occasional infrastructure project, to speed up content creation.
- You will use your understanding and skills to produce quality, robust, and easy to use plug-ins and tools that free them from the dull tasks and facilitates the team to focus on the creative and exciting work.
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Additional language and tool experience such as Python, Houdini API, Maya-script/API, etc.
- Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days)
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours