Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport and education. They are predominantly UK based but we also have clients throughout Europe and as far away as Japan.
- Help us push the boundaries of current security thinking and challenge the status quo.
- We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to quickly grow your responsibilities with an accelerated career path.
- We are an absolute meritocracy and will generously reward those who make a positive different to our business.
- Flexible split of home based and client site working.
We are currently expanding our client facing teams to meet the demands of our growing client base.
The Cyber Security Consultant will advise our clients on information security matters; lead technical consultancy engagements; take on suitable roles at client organisations to improve their arrangements; and support our larger project teams in the delivery of more complicated security programmes. This might include:
- Performing information security maturity assessments
- Advising clients on appropriate technical controls new services or projects
- Running vulnerability management processes for clients
- Performing post-incident reviews
- Testing network and infrastructure security
- Taking on interim or virtual Information Security Manager roles at clients
We strongly value ambition, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial streak and we appreciate the benefits which can be brought to the company by consultants with varied experience, gained from a wide range of career and educational paths. Experience
Demonstrable and extensive expertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering information security across a range of technical domains including infrastructure and network security, threat and vulnerability management, and secure software development
- Demonstrable experience of working with information security toolsets, such as vulnerability scanning tools or endpoint security products
- Demonstrable experience of using industry standards and good practice to shape information security activities
- Significant experience of successfully working with large organisations is a must
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Secure software development lifecycle (S-SDLC) implementation
- DevSecOps and Agile security
- Identity and access management
- Security incident response and vulnerability management
- Network security including network firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention
- Cloud security architecture including native AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes
- Web application firewalls and proxies
Appropriate industry qualifications and certifications such as MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISA, CISSP etc. are beneficial but experience, and attitude, is what we really look for. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check.At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees