Here at NEOM we have big plans regarding the products and services we provide to our customers in the coming months and years. We are on a mission to elevate the customer experience across all touchpoints, understanding the NEOM customer, anticipating their needs and use data insights to drive our decision making. All marketing and communication activity will have a social-first approach and will support the brand growth as it pivots to a digitally focused business. As a result, there is a newly created Trading Assistant Manager role that will support execution of activity across the NEOM websites.
The Trading Assistant Manager
will support the Trading Manager in the delivery of all tasks associated with the commercial trading of the website. The role will be pivotal in creating the international trading calendar and managing the merchandising and day-to-day running of the international & UK territory sites. The role will support the Trading Manager in ensuring that commercial targets are met and that a superior customer experience is delivered across the NEOM digital ecosystem. The role will also work with the wider ecommerce and marketing team in the acquisition of new customers to the site and ensuring targets for traffic and new customer acquisition are metObjectives and responsibilities:
Key skills required:
- For ensuring that the detailed planning documents for the ecommerce trading calendar are accurate and detailed to ensure the smooth running of NEOM websites and international territories.
- Specifically develop and drive the international trading calendar and ensure that site activity in the territories is activated and adapted appropriately for the market.
- Produce and evaluate daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the commercial performance of the site, working with the Trading Manager to identify insights and trends and areas for optimisation.
- Provide creative ideas for assets, copy and storytelling for the site and paid media channels.
- Carry out assessment of the competitive landscape to inform the trading calendar, site development roadmap and editorial content.
- Ensure that all products are created, merchandised and have accurate and impactful product copy.
- Carry out daily merchandising tasks to ensure that the customer has the most relevant products displayed, margin is optimised and the best performing assets are displayed to the customer.
- Optimise the site to improve search performance, reduce bounce rates and exit rates.
- Write creative assets briefs to ensure that all the required content assets are created on time.
- Carry out weekly market insight reports to identify best-in-class activity that is happening across the sector and feed into the wider team.
- Liaise with the Customer Care Team to ensure that any customer insights gathered are addressed on site.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of site performance metrics and management KPIs
- Visually creative and able to identify best-in-class visual assets and create ideas for our activity & storytelling
- Proven experience of working in a commercially-focused retail website
- Able to assess data, identify trends and gather insights
- Proven ability to work independently and manage areas of a trading calendar
- An understanding of US & European markets would be a distinct advantage
- Can do attitude and positive, growth mindset
- A desire to always exceed customer expectations and create best-in-class experiences
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a team player, flexible, adaptable and able to manage a variety of tasks
- Good awareness of deadlines and able to manage workload independently
- Analytical and hungry for driving commercial performance across the site.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please note we will only be able to reply to applications that have been successful in being shortlisted. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days we are sorry but you have not been successful this time.