EC1 Partners is working with a software company that builds and sells high performance distributed systems to the FinTech market within trading across multiple asset classes. Their technology makes it simple to create, combine, and extend large-scale high-performance intelligent systems in ways that the market has not scene before.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to develop state of the art C++ applications for their automated trading platform. They are a rapidly growing international enterprise software company built and run by engineers. Key Responsibilities:
- Work in C++ and Python to design, implement, and release components and applications for mission-critical, high-performance, globally distributed systems related to automated trading
- Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time
- Perform unit and system level testing on your application and all affected systems
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure effective coordination and integration between interrelated projects
- Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation, and coding standards
- Lead and mentor junior engineers
- Exceptional programming skills and grasp of software engineering principles with 5 or more years programming in at least one industry-standard language (C++, C#, C, Java)
- Demonstrated success managing development projects end-to-end with significant ownership over technical decision-making
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Experience with real-time distributed systems and fast-cycle iterations is a plus
- Enterprise software experience or experience with financial software and/or financial trading is a plus
- Experience with financial broker/exchange APIs (e.g. price feeds, order execution) a plus
As part of their remarkably high-performing team of collaborative, talented engineers who thrive on building the most advanced technology, you will have significant freedom and self-direction to tackle a wealth of interesting, challenging problems as we push the technological envelope. Our client offers a competitive + awesome benefits. To find out more... Apply today!