Are you ready for a new entrepreneurial challenge and keen to join an extremely ambitious Fintech start-up with a seasoned founding team and advisory board? Then you are at the right place: we are a London-based start-up building a new category of open banking solutions to transform the lending experience as we know it.
This is a key position and you will be responsible for building models used for credit decisioning for a suite of lending products ranging from mortgages to SME loans. Your role will require you, among others, to try different statistical techniques and investigate new data sources to be used for analysis and decisioning.
What we are looking for:
· Experience in an independent model review or model building role
· Proficient in statistical techniques used for credit decisioning models and have a good knowledge of machine learning
· Database extraction and experience in programming languages, such as SQL or Python
· Bachelors/Masters Degree, preferably in CS/Engineering/Maths/Physics
· Previous experience in tech and/or Fintech preferred
What you can expect
· Experienced founders with background in leading venture capital & tech companies
· Ability to have an impact from day 1 and grow in responsibility together with the company
· Role tailored to your seniority and experience
· Compensation will include cash and equity ownership
Please share your CV and add any other relevant information you wish to draw to our attention in support of your application.