Senior Developer£Flexible DOEStaffordshireFlexible working options between office/remote
My Client is looking for a pro-active candidate who can take the initiative to join them as a Senior Developer. Someone who will add-value and be excited by what they do.
This an exciting role that will offer you the scope to explore different programmes and languages, but you need to have an in-depth technical understanding of the programmes and Tech used already in place.
You will provide technical direction to solutions, designs and provide best practice guidance to other developers within the Team.You will need:
· Minimum 3 years of .NET Framework v4 (C# experience preferably)
· Experience of database development and SQL
· Experience of developing WCF REST or WebApi services
· Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
· Experience providing technical mentoring and leadership
· Good knowledge of object orientated programming
· Experience of design patterns (for example IoC/DI, MVC, MVVM)
- Good knowledge and practice of SOLID OO-design principles
· Awareness of Product Architecture
· Experience of working within an agile software development environment An Insight into the Role:
· Provide technical advice on the selection of the technical strategy, design, methods in the implementation of the design
· Facilitation of design workshops
· Production of design documentation when applicable
· Provide both technical assistance and coaching to others at all levels
· Liaise with others on behalf of the Project Manager to resolve design and technical issues.
· Develop and maintain technical knowledge in multiple areas relevant to the Product development
· Development of new and existing product features
· Building desktop, web applications and services components using best practices
· Designing and maintaining the product database
This is an exciting opportunity with a company who are global leaders in their field. If this sounds like it could be of interest or if you would like to hear more information about the role - please get in touch with Hannah Burrows who is managing the search on 01785875200 or Hannah.Burrows@vantageconsulting.co.uk