Exciting opportunity to join a leading Anaplan partner in London.
The breadth of services means that you are not just an implementation expert, but are also able to call on broader corporate performance management experience to provide wider advice and support to the client beyond the model build.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building of Anaplan models, ensuring that these are created with the end user in mind
- Own - in tandem with a client peer - the overall project planning, delivery, and progress.
- Mentor both client and team members to ensure the development of skills and capabilities
- Providing ad hoc support to the client post go-live
- Keeping in touch with client individuals beyond the life of the project, and using this as a mechanism for identifying further opportunities for services within the client organisation.
- 2+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions or in the user base as a key member of the development team
- Good experience of the use of planning and modelling technology with finance, sales operations, supply chain and other business areas.
- Experience in Anaplan, or similar multi-dimensional corporate performance management tools.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numeric degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
- Experience of agile projects