Role: MS SQL Server DBAJob Type: PermanentLocation: London, UKWho we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.Role and Responsibilities
- Experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( SQL 2012,SQL 2014,SQL 2016, SQL 2017 ,SQL 2019 )
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting of Performance issues.
- Knowledge of SQL Tools SQL profiler, SSMS, Perfmon and DMVs.
- Hands on experience in SQL Cluster and Always on and other High Availability concepts.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server Service pack upgrade and SQL Server Upgrade to latest versions.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Jobs and health check commands.
What you get
- Able to work in a fast-paced, client-facing environment, demonstrating excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Good team player should have ability to mentor team and ability to lead the various technology specialists.
- Able to understand customer requirements and able to offer solution
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.Note: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.