KwickScreen is a young, fast growing company with a unique patented product offering 'The
World's Most Flexible Space Solutions'. We are transforming healthcare with our portable, retractable, printable screens. We make spaces adaptable for multiple uses and Covid Secure.
Well proven in the UK healthcare market since 2010, with distribution across Europe and
Canada, KwickScreen is also currently expanding to meet demand in North America.
KwickScreen was recently featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 "Ones to Watch" section identified for its fast growth in recent years. The role
Our fast growth and internationalisation mean we need to build a finance function for the
future. We need more sophisticated financial systems and quick analysis, so we are looking
for a dynamic Finance Manager to join the team. The role will report directly to our Head of Finance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high volume day to day accounting (Bank Reconciliation, AR, AP, control accounts)
- Completing monthly Trial Balance reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Month end analysis ensuring accurate reflection of underlying business performance
- Suggesting ways for us to work smarter and faster; making our processes more efficient without compromising on quality as we scale.
- Being an integral part of our team and build great relationships around the business
We're looking for:
An ambitious Finance Manager who will have a hands-on approach to addressing the financial needs of the company as we continue to scale. The ideal candidate will have worked in practice and is looking to make the change into industry or someone who is looking to step up from a Finance Assistant role. You must be able to get into the numbers and are excited to establish and build a strong finance function (controls, reporting, system). You will be collegiate, flexible, proactive and want to make a difference!
- Recently qualified (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of double entry accounting
- Ability to become an expert of our business systems
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage time to meet targets and deadlines
- Experience using Xero (preferable but not essential)