The Application Support role at Tradeweb is a pivotal role that supports the Institutional Fixed Income Electronic Trading Platform to ensure that clients, dealers and internal Tradeweb teams have a seamless experience. Working as part of a global team with a follow the sun model the team in London are exposed to incidents and problems that could be raised in Tokyo, London and the US. The role gives you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic high performing team and also to be in the forefront of cutting edge electronic trading technology.Job Responsibilities:
- Liaise with multiple internal teams within Tradeweb and occasionally external clients by building strong working relationships
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to read and analyze application logs to escalate to the relevant testing and development teams
- Champion automation of repetitive tasks as well as identifying potential areas of automation/process improvement
- Good problem solving skills to provide root cause analysis of problems and workarounds.
- Application monitoring using Splunk
- Proactively assign, manage and prioritize relevant support tickets on the ticketing queue using ServiceNow
- Configuration management in multiple environments
- Support application deployment during hardware upgrades for production services
- Ability to take ownership and become subject matter experts in various parts of the system.
- In this role you will be required to work to a flexible work schedule which also includes weekend and evening duties.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactively document any knowledge on confluence gained in the role to allow smooth onboarding of 1st line as well other support team members
- Work through Annual Disaster Recovery testing and BCP planning
- Bachelors in a computing degree or engineering degree
- 2-5years experience
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment preferably Front office application support and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience of managing client queries and problems
- Experience of working on a n-tier architecture and complex systems
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization
- Experience of any OOPs language (C++/Java) and scripting like Perl/Python/Powershell.
- Strong experience working with relational databases. Querying, scripting experience with SQL server 2012 preferred.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server
- Good working knowledge of Network elements related to the web such as web proxies, https,etc
- Understanding of Infrastructure/Server components
- Experience with production environment deployments intraday or COB
- Experience of managing, owning and delivering high quality projects to objectives and within time scales
- Good working knowledge of application integration ,testing and working with APIs
- Excellent documentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments
- Strong customer service focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .