Digital Marketing Manager - OFFICE BASED ONLY! Please do not apply if you do not currently live within or intend to relocate to commuting distance of Liverpool, England. B2C Consumer BrandsLiverpool£28,000-£35,000
Box Menswear, Hot Ombré Cosmetics, Castaway Beauty as well as other brands are part of the fast growing Misfits Group which is an eCommerce company with in-house owned brands. Rapidly growing, with 100% + YOY growth.
A fantastic working culture; very collaborative, a place where your voice and ideas are heard, The Misfits Group is building a Digital Marketing Team and this job requires its Manager.The successful Digital Marketing Manager needs to be extremely fast moving, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, experienced and data-led with around 90% of digital marketing spent on Facebook Business Manager.
The Digital Marketing team currently has a front end in-house developer, Marketing Exec and a Marketing Assistant reporting to this role, and you would report to the MD and company Number 2.
This candidate must have fast maths, love working with Microsoft Excel and understand logic and formula, know the ins and outs of Facebook Business Manager better than they know themselves, have a creative flair and a desire to grow with the company.
- Manage the day to day Facebook ad campaigns.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reporting when needed or requested for a multitude of purposes.
- Ensure all campaigns are fully optimised and performing.
- Create campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager with targeting to a granular level.
- Keep up to date with trends in the market, and competitor behaviour.
- Ensure content is of the highest quality to match this premium product, and is consistent across all platforms.
- Be able to manage a team of assistants and their workload.
What I Need
- Ideally 2 years' proven experience managing Facebook Ads specifically. If you are not a 9/10 on Facebook Business Manager you need not apply.
- A comprehensive knowledge of online user behaviours and how to target users with that knowledge. We own our brands in-house, and business decisions will be made based on the data provided by you.
- Commercial Acumen - ability to demonstrate ROAS on ads.
- B2C experience, either client side or agency - eCommerce experience is important and a knowledge of Shopify is a must!
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, trading environment. We are a fast growing group of companies and you must move with us.