We are seeking top commercial finance talents to join the growing functions of one of the UK's largest retail store groups as a Senior Finance Business Partner/ Commercial Analyst !
Working across their group focusing on increasing profits and reporting for one of their high grossing category channels you will be responsible for owning your category area and working with sales, customer and risk analysis, whilst building key relationships across the group internally and externally- helping them with their strategy and to understand their markets to maximise on profitability.
Given the exposure to senior management and various departments within the business, this role involves a consistent level of visibility so being comfortable dealing with different individuals within an organisation will be necessary.
Some responsibilities include:
- Working on major transformation projects within the business
- Challenge pushbacks when necessary and influence change/ efficiencies to create a best in class function
- Create and improve financial models for accuracy of business information
- Provide monthly analysis of budgets, costs and sales reports
- Multisite experience is essential
- You will be a commercially minded, fun, highly motivated and vibrant individual with a passion for food, retail and consumer goods.
- You will be a part or fully qualified accountant with ideally 0-3 years PQE. (Role will be flexible for the right person.)
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working in food, bev, general consumer goods or retail
- A strong knowledge of technical accounting concepts and standards
- Advanced microsoft skills
- The ability to work to your own initiative and demonstrate a willingness to get involved with the business.
- Candidates MUST have a right to work in the UK through a Visa, Permanent Residency or UK/EU citizenship.
Note: Due to current Covid restrictions this role will intitally be working remotely.