Founded in 2018 by cardiologists at the University of Oxford, Caristo
has developed "game-changing" technology that predicts heart attack risk from analysis of routine CT heart scans using its proprietary AI algorithms.
This bold claim is backed up by a solid scientific foundation, with a string of high-profile publications in leading medical journals such as Circulation, Diabetes, Science Translational Medicine, European Heart Journal and The Lancet .
By measuring inflammation
in the coronary arteries (supplying blood to the heart), Caristo's technology can help physicians dramatically improve cardiovascular risk assessment and make more personalised treatment decisions to improve patient outcomes. Caristo was recently named by Nature, the leading science journal in the world, as one of the top-4 global spinouts across all scientific sectors.
This technology, deployed using a Cloud-based Software as a Service model, is expected to received CE mark early 2021 for commercial availability in Europe. We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager
to join our rapidly growing team based in Oxford.The Role
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Marketing Manager develops and executes marketing strategies to raise market awareness for Caristo's portfolio of products within his/her region, generate qualified leads and drive market adoption.
This position is also responsible for analysing patterns and trends from field and customer feedback.Responsibilities
- Establish positioning and perform stakeholder analysis to develop marketing strategies with specific objectives for target audiences
- Development of creative sales and marketing tools (including print & digital) that promote clinical value and company's brand
- Market research: gather "voice of customer" input to guide product development and market strategy
- Management of Caristo's presence at events, such as trade shows and conferences
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts potential prospects and converts them into qualified leads
- Website traffic and social media analysis
- Development of online or in-person customer education programs, leveraging KOL's
- Manage marketing budget
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, and/or relevant scientific field
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude. Ability to work in a fast-paced adaptive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Experience with marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management tools
- Proven experience developing marketing strategies and execution plans
- Knowledge/experience in physician education regarding new technologies
- Knowledge/experience with gathering and communicating stakeholder input for customer satisfaction purposes.
- Right to work in the UK
- Willingness and ability to travel
What we offer
- Masters degree a plus
- 2 years' marketing experience in healthcare
- Hands-on experience with website analytics tools
- Experience selling SaaS and Cloud product services
- Understanding of hospital economics, radiology and cardiovascular disease
Salary: £competitive + benefits
In addition to the chance to market game-changing new technology in a friendly and flexible work environment, we offer a range of competitive benefits including flexible working, 25 days annual holiday, pension and private healthcare schemes.During the COVID-19 situation Caristo's staff are home-based.