Who We Are Looking For
A Change and Configuration Analyst to play a key role in ensuring change management processes are followed across the business.
The Change and Configuration Management function is responsible for ensuring all risks and regulatory impacts have been assessed at the right level for all changes being applied to the live environment.
As an Analyst your primary focus is to ensure changes are recorded in line with our policies and procedures. You will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting technology and business focussed projects as we continue to evolve.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos.
A background in Change and Configuration Management would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for a confident analytical person who has a keen eye for detail and wants to work in a fast paced environment. A good understanding of the Microsoft tools (including Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.What You Will Be Doing
Preferred Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Ensuring that regulatory compliance is a key consideration in any changes planned and released to the live environment.
- Creating and maintaining relevant accurate documentation.
- Engaging necessary stakeholders prior to approving change requests to progress into the live environment, so that all relevant risks are assessed at the appropriate level, where applicable.
- Engaging necessary stakeholders to ensure processes are understood and are working as effectively as they can be for the implementation teams.
- Ensuring traceability of changes against each and every configuration item is achieved.
- Processing change requests in a timely manner according to the change policy whilst ensuring they are recorded and stored accurately.
- Highlighting changes which do not conform to standards.
- Contributing to the production of the Forward Schedule of Change for review.
- Helping to resolve queries to ensure that all appropriate changes take place.
- Acting as first point of contact for business and regulatory change queries.
- Excellent communication skills and personable.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and Process oriented.
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance.
- Formal technical training/background is desirable.
- Appreciation of software development principles is desirable.
- Remedy and ITIL background, desirable but not essential.