Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Chartered independent insurance brokers Adler Fairways are looking for Account Handlers to join our teams across the Midlands, South West and beyond. The vacancies exist within established teams that provide a professional service to clients whilst maintaining a sociable working environment. Our continued growth has created these opportunities.
The Account Handler role is essential within the company - you will be the primary point of contact for all day-to-day client services. You will work alongside the Account Executive team, responsible for servicing client accounts with a particular focus on the renewal process. You will liaise with client decision makers as well as the insurer market to negotiate favourable terms for all concerned to secure client retention.
The role will require you to prepare presentations for insurers and clients as well as relevant paperwork, reports, documents, etc. The mix of administrative duties as well as interaction with clients and suppliers means no two days are the same in this role.
Key duties include:
- Arranging and securing appropriate cover for new business and renewals, including recognising, and highlighting cross-sell opportunities or uninsured areas, and involving key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Responsible for assigned renewals, MTAs, and quotations in accordance with the company renewal process and placement strategy.
- Understanding clients their risk exposures and insurance needs.
- Dealing with insurers regarding quotations, policy and claims queries in accordance with the company's service level agreements.
- Accurately maintaining all records on relevant systems for audit, compliance, and workflow purposes.
- Managing Aged Debtors within the agreed service standards, escalating to key stakeholders where applicable, ensuring the client has the most appropriate method of premium finance available to them.
- Dealing with claims according to our procedures as they arise and refer to our in-house claims team where specialist knowledge is required.
You must be enthusiastic, personable, and confident, always taking care to ensure professional relationships are maintained with your clients, our insurer partners, and colleagues and in exchange we will provide full support within a rewarding environment. You will ideally be Cert CII qualified or willing to study towards qualification within a year of joining.
If you have the ability to build rapport with clients, and the willingness to build on your current knowledge and would like to join a team where we can support you in your aspirations then send your CV, together with a covering letter for consideration using the 'Apply Now' link above.
No agencies please.
Salary variable depending on experience and qualifications.