Junior/Mid Python Quant Developer - Systematic Hedge Fund - £100k to £150k
Systematic Hedge Fund is looking to hire a Junior/Mid Python Quant Developer to take a hands-on role within their highly profitable Systematic Trading team.The Role:
You will be working closely with the PM, Quant Researchers and Trade execution teams. Collaborating on a wide variety of projects including:
- Delivering new trading strategies
- Onboarding new datasets
- Working on the continuous development of the portfolio and risk tools
- Developing enhancements to trade execution
This is a Python Developer role with emphasis on the production level coding, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience writing production code in a financial domain. As this is a 360 Quant Developer role, the team is looking to speak with enthusiastic candidates who will proactively seek to get stuck in where needed.
Nice to have:
- Passion for Technology and Software Development
- Interest in Finance
- Commercial Python experience
- BSc/MSc Computer Science or STEM subjects
- Front Office experience
- Systematic Trading experience
We encourage you to apply even if you think you may not currently fit all these requirements - so long as you are willing to work hard and learn, we want to hear from you. Unfortunately, our client is not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.