Paid Search Manager (French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian Speakers)Up to 35k + BenefitsMulti-award-winning Digital AgencyCentral London Offices
Are you a multilingual Search specialist looking to take your career to the next level? We are exclusively working on an unique & exciting project to become embedded in the in-house team of a financial giant. The type of opportunity that will give you significant career advancements long term.The Opportunity:
- This independent agency consistently proves they are pioneers within Digital Advertising and Marketing
- Multi-award-winning - be the best in the industry
- An agency where you can genuinely make an impact on client performance
- An employer passionate about equal opportunities and building an embracing culture
- An opportunity to move in-house after 9/12 months
An incredibly unique opportunity, where you will be employed by the agency with all the benefits, training & development that the agency provides. But for the first 9-12 months, you will be working full time on one key client & work from their offices where applicable. After this period, there will be an opportunity to move in-house full time & work for them directly.
This financial giant has one of the most technically advanced in-house teams in the market. Due to the scale & complexity of this account, it is a truly international team. They are looking for multi lingual speakers to help them develop their multi market proposition. Ideally you will be fluent within one of the following - French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian or Italian.
- Develop, monitor and report on performance and apply ongoing optimisation techniques to drive performance
- Build and develop efficient search marketing processes and workflows
- Provide comprehensive updates to the team on weekly calls and at quarterly business meetings
- Ability to build a trusted relationship with the senior team leads
- Confidently and clearly communicate your chosen search strategies, optimisation techniques and results to all stakeholders
How do I apply?
- 1-3 years of Paid Search marketing experience
- Experience across Google, Bing and SA360 bid management platform
- Experience managing large enterprise client budgets
- A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
- Strong people and communication skills
- A technical/analytical mind-set
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Fluent in -French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian or Italian.
If this sounds like a challenge you are interested in, then do get in contact with, Harrison Knowles on 0771416678 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Paid Search, PPC, SEM, Google, Bing, SearchAds360, Biddable, Analytics, Data, Performance Marketing, Digital Media, Digital Advertising, Finance, Fintech
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.