Who Are We?
We're an award-winning tech startup spun out from Imperial College that has been taking the seismic industry by storm. With our industry leading cloud architecture, we've gained much publicity from AWS, as we utilise thousands of compute instances simultaneously to run our patented algorithms, at low cost and high speed. Used by major energy companies to gain added resolution and detail in their data, uncovering major discoveries at the convenience of a cloud website.
What Are We Looking For?
You'll be maintaining and improving on our AWS cloud platform for executing batch workloads on-demand, helping it scale more reliably, be more robust, and improve observability of the system.
Using the latest technologies, you'll extend our platform to interact with new systems and solutions, as we seek to open our product to enable new integrations and data flows with high performance the emphasis.
Who Are You?
- Computer Science or Engineering degree from a top-ranked institution
- Strong Python experience
- Strong AWS Experience (3+ years)
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (e.g. Angular, ReactJS)
- Understanding of networking principles
- Comfortable setting up ETL pipelines
- Docker, Terraform, Serverless experience
- Understanding of SOLID principles and software design patterns
- Understand modern development practices (Agile, TDD/BDD, CI/CD systems)
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Good at communicating ideas to non-specialists
- C/C++ experience
- Java experience
- Machine learning experience
- AWS hosted platform (EC2, Spot Fleet, S3, SQS, CWLogs/Events/Metrics, Lambda)
- Terraform, Serverless, Docker containers
- CodePipeline Continuous Deployment
- Python, Java
- Auth0, GitHub
What We Offer?
We will over a competitive salary to match your experience level, in a dynamic and exciting technology environment. You'll have ownership of your own work, with opportunities to learn, research and progress.
Where Are We Based?
We are based in Kensington, London