Senior Performance Test Engineer / Financial Analytics Consultancy / London / Permanent
My client is a financial analytics technology business with offices in London and New York. Their technology is used by the finance teams of large businesses to improve planning, forecasting, analysis, and reporting.
Over the last 10 years, it has grown fivefold, but more importantly, they have invested heavily in their technology platform and partner scheme. It is now in the middle of an investment round to help it scale faster.
This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant team and help define the strategic roadmapRole Requirements:
Benefits & package include:
- Previous experience using Performance testing tools (including JMeter) to build a performance test suite in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience in Manual, Automation, Functional and Regression testing (+3 years). Able to demonstrate the ability to apply formal testing methodology
- Strong computer and reasonable coding skills
- Ideally qualified at ISTQB foundation level or BCS/ISEB Foundation level and/or holds a degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline.
- Working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Previous working within an Agile environment
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A stimulating work environment and varied role
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 27 after 3 years of service)
- Pension scheme, private medical, life insurance & group income protection
- Excellent maternity and paternity leave benefits