Golin is a progressive public relations agency, designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. As a Manager at Golin, your job is clear: go all in.
For our clients.
For our colleagues.
For our agency.
For our industry.
Inclusion is a core value for Golin-we're focused on establishing a culture that's intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable. As a Manager, you champion diverse talent, proactively cultivate an inclusive culture and use cultural competence to drive our agency and our clients' business forward.
Our progressive approach to public relations-earned-first, relevance obsessed, data-driven and creatively brave-means we all have a role to play. So let's go all in-together.
And while we all come from different backgrounds, with varying experience levels and specialties, we go all in together in three ways:
1. Create Meaningful Impact for Our Clients
2. Empower Our People
3. Drive Our Business What will I be doing?
As a Catalyst, you play an essential role in creating change for our clients. You drive our clients' business as a brand/business steward. You ensure we're delivering the maximum impact in leading and managing accounts for the agency. And, are responsible for the Golin brand with clients. You are curious, creative, brave, inclusive and collaborative. And, are passionate about driving results. You are relevance obsessed and flawless in your execution. You champion great work and drive collaboration within the g4 model. In a nutshell, you're a progressive business driver.
Working on key Consumer client, MDLZ, you will work on Cadbury across a range of key projects including Dairy Milk, Inventor, Crème Egg and gifting as well as brands such as Twirl, Wispa and Dairy Milk Buttons. Although MDLZ will be your key focus, you will also work across other clients in the consumer portfolio as required.
Who are you?
- Expand media relationships relevant to the brand to prepare for sell ins
- Carrying out research for campaign development in a timely fashion
- Maintain and nurture client relationships through open, constant and transparent communication as it relates to our work and budgets
- Demonstrate mastery of details and coordination by managing program planning
- Manage internal expectations by effectively addressing team needs in a timely manner; communicate up, down and around to help the team operate most efficiently
- Show the client an integrated view of the work by understanding how to apply insights from client plans (both traditional and digital) and be able to identify the white space opportunity to drive organic growth
- Be able to write clearly and concisely for both internal and external communications; effectively communicate your message succinctly
- Actively participate in the Creative process by pre-selling ideas to clients before they are officially presented; understanding the art of the pre-sell
- Actively seek out new business opportunities for the agency through your contacts; flag potential business to your leadership team
As a Manager, you own it. You are the day-to-day manager of client programs, deliverables and campaigns. You are the "go to" for your g4 partners as well as subject matter experts. You have a clear understanding of your client's business and our role in keeping "the train on the tracks." You are not only reactive but proactive as you anticipate problems and solutions. And, you are sharing your expertise with more junior talent. You provide real-time coaching and demonstrate inclusive behavior to help others succeed. You use your time wisely and prioritize what's most important. And you're accountable.Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.