About the Brand
Protein World is a global health and wellness company. It has over 150 products under its belt, more launching every week and a growing global customer base both on- and offline of over 1.5 million committed customers.
We are a hard-working, young company with a strong sense of fun and an understanding and belief that Protein World is a way of life.
In line with continued growth of the company, there is now an opening for a CRM Manager to join our team.
The role requires someone who has at-least 3-4 years experience working in an email/digital marketing role within an e-commerce business.
JOB ROLE: E-mail Marketing Manager
· Support the delivery of all email communications including creative, audience segmentation, building, testing and scheduling for ProteinWorld
· Own the testing calendar and ensure a continuous, methodical process of test and learn.
· Build a seasonal communications strategy to optimise key trading periods.
· Produce in-depth analysis of key campaigns and tests to measure success and identify new opportunities.
· Use segmentation/personalisation to ensure all communications are targeted and relevant.
· Work with line manager to devise Acquisition, Onboarding, In-life and Retention campaigns.
· Identify opportunities to launch new campaign ideas, offers and promotions to deliver incremental margin and CX improvements.
· Advocate a customer-centric mindset across the business.
· Direct Line Management of an Email Marketing Executive
· At least 3-4 years experience working in an email/digital marketing role within an ecommerce business.
· Experience in implementing and managing targeted and data-driven campaigns.
· Experience working with CRM platforms (Ometria/Emarsys preferable).
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data and analysis.
· Proven track record in optimising campaign performance through A/B and multivariate testing.
· Experience of managing projects, from scope through to execution.
· Thorough understanding of Email Marketing best-practice and have a good understanding of relevant legal requirements such as GDPR and E-Privacy laws.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Well organised with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.