Ladwa Recruitment are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with a highly reputable FTSE 250 PLC, to recruit an Assistant Company Secretary position. The potential is massive and the experience unrivalled if you were to join this fearless organisation.
Reporting to the Deputy Company Secretary, you will be working in a small team and be responsible for providing excellent quality company secretarial services to the business.
· Provide advice and information on regulatory, statutory and corporate governance matters, ensuring the business remains compliant and proactively managing new requirements on an ongoing basis.
· Promptly filing all reports and returns with applicable bodies
· Liaising with the overseas Company Registrars, Share Scheme Trustees, and external lawyers, investors etc.
· Creating and ensuring the timely release of shareholder communications, including AGM notices, the annual report and accounts
· Assisting with the organisation and logistics of the Annual General Meeting
· Maintaining the company database.
· Communicating with the Board, assisting with agendas, updates to Governance, and creating board packs, minute taking.
· Working closely with various internal teams, including the legal, human resources, finance and Internal Audit, to achieve shared goals.
· Part or fully ICSA qualified
· Minimum 3 years' company secretarial experience preferably in a listed company (not essential).
· Desire to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
· Excellent communication skills.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is open-minded and humble yet not afraid to take a risks.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and would like a confidential conversation, please apply now.