We are seeking a Marketing Manager to design and implement the marketing plan for WTiN's virtual trade show, Innovate, to deliver new exhibitors & increased visitor attendance. The ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency and ingenuity in B2B trade show marketing and experience in building, optimising, and launching marketing campaigns within various digital platforms. They will be required to understand the business requirements and translate them into actionable marketing campaigns.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Collaborate with the head of business development to create messaging and develop the marketing plan.
- Develop the communication campaign, including social media, & incentives.
- Copywriting for e‐mail, social media posts, brochures, and website.
- Work with design team to develop promotional videos to increase visitor acquisition.
- Regular reporting on performance of marketing plan
- Proactively share ideas to enhance marketing effectiveness.
- Manage campaign in social channels ad platform (bidding, targeting, ad creation, etc.)
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc. for measuring the impact of digital and social programs, analysing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Record all marketing expenses and ensure expenditures are within budget
- Perform other marketing duties as needed
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Creative with an eye for design and a passion for delivering high-quality marketing campaigns
- Ability to multitask while remaining detail-oriented and organised
- Approach tasks with a sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Possess strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the trade show or events industry is a plus
What we offer
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience that includes planning and managing content across various platforms
- A solid understanding of social media and digital marketing strategy
- Experience using various analytics platforms and reporting results
Competitive salary based upon experience