Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants, and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are looking for an experienced PR & Communications Manager to join our Commercial team and help drive and build a best-in-class PR and comms strategy to grow Stuart's brand, engaging with both our target audience on the business side, as well as the courier fleet. You will have a proven track record of success in leading and developing a strong PR strategy in a rapidly growing business and experience in driving impactful brand awareness campaigns.
Working alongside the UK Marketing Lead, as well as the Commercial and Courier Operations teams, your focus will be around positioning Stuart as a market leader both in the last mile and courier space, balancing the two central elements of the business.
You will be joining a great team at one of the most promising start-ups in Europe, surrounded by entrepreneurs passionate about disrupting existing models throughout technology.
We are working from home during COVID-19 but soon we will be going to our beautiful office in London (Old Street) again.Your mission
Reporting directly to and working alongside our UK Marketing Lead, Maria Christina Marchi you will
- Create and deliver a nationwide PR and Communications strategy, focusing on campaigns that will engage our target audience, build our brand awareness and position Stuart as market leaders
- Plan and manage a strategic calendar of proactive PR activity
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with media, trade publications thought leaders and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all PR processes, including media coverage tracking, media relationship management, asset management, online press room updates etc...
- Lead on external communications and be responsible for our Communications Playbook
- Monitor Stuart's coverage and e-reputation in the press and online media
- Act as the central point of contact on sensitive communications, reactive PR & issue management
- Provide compelling content for campaigns and projects including press releases, articles, Q&As, talking points, thought leadership opportunities and other written material
- 4+ years of PR and communications experience in a rapidly scaling business
- You are data-driven, hands on and detail-oriented, have a thorough understanding of the key metrics to show the impact your strategy is having on the business
- You are highly organised, proactive and capable of identifying opportunities for growing brand awareness and creating high impact campaigns
- You are a people person - you are able to interact with multiple stakeholders and break down complex concepts, building strong relationships both internally and externally
- You have experience in managing both internal and external senior stakeholders to drive impactful campaigns
- You have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage tight deadlines in high pressure situations
- You have a strong contact list of national and trade media, and excellent media relationship management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Competitive compensation package
- We are growing with a focus on sustainability
- Career advancement opportunities as they grow quickly and encourage internal promotions
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sports class - a healthy mind in a healthy body
- Flexible working to facilitate work-life balance ♀️
- Stuart Academy - regular workshops, lunch & learns, Stu-Classes, Stu-Talks to help learn and become better versions of ourselves
- Annual company offsite - Ibiza last year! ✈️
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension took care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, diverse, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture focused on learning and development ❤️
- Lunchtime sports 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays, tons of other team building activities such as after work, ping-pong, Mario Kart tournaments, cooking classes and meetups!
"Logistics for a sustainable world." That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last-mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers' demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Five years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, e-commerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.