Responsible for the design, specification, development and support of Microsoft Power and SharePoint Applications within the business and the delivery of an effective support and maintenance service for identified IT business applications.
1. To design and develop web applications including SharePoint sites and web parts within a team or as an individual in accordance with processes and standards.
2. Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online).
3. Analyse business requirements by collaborating with business users and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes and translating them into Power Platform/ SharePoint solutions.
4. Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions. Completing impact assessments for any changes to production instances.
5. Create and maintain technical documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams etc relating to system design and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice.
6. To manage relationships with business users, other IT support teams and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting new and existing applications.
7. To review and implement resilience within all IT applications.
8. To increase integration between the IT applications through APIs
9. Assist in maintaining internal tools and systems including software upgrades and software pilots and sharing knowledge as appropriate.
10. Develop, maintain and enforce IT development governance policies including following change control procedures when deploying all works.
11. Provide out of normal office hours support as and when required.
12. To carry out other tasks as agreed by line management.
1. 3+years' experience of developing web application solutions using SharePoint Online, custom workflows, features and solution packages
2. 2+years' experience of creating and delivering Office 365 solutions using Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps and Power BI
4. Experience using Visual Studio 2015 or above and SQL Server Management Studio
5. Experience developing and using web-based APIs
6. Desirable experience in working with the following technologies:
Bootstrap, Angular JS, Mobile Development, Nintex Forms and Workflow, Web Services, CSOM, SSOM, JSOM and Service Oriented Architecture.
7. Experience with a .NET UI controls tool such as DevExpress is a plus
8. Proven information architecture and analysis skills and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
9. Comfortable communicating and training business users of all levels and abilities, as interaction with business teams and other IT teams will be part and parcel of the daily work.
10. Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.