Sage Technical Architect-Remote -£30,000 - £42,000
I am currently working with a well-established cyber security consultancy who are actively looking for a Technical Sage Architect to join their talented infrastructure team.
My client is known for their world class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance, and cloud solutions. A company that takes pride in employing skilled individuals across the UK. In supporting over 20,000 organisations, you will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of complex projects unmatched within Cloud Architecture.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with one of the leading Cloud Security teams in the UK. With great career progression, you will have the opportunity to come on board and help develop their cloud platform internally and deliver solutions to their existing clients.
My client constantly invests large amounts of budget and time towards training and development for their employees and encourage a cohesive working environment.
This role will involve:
- Providing cloud Infrastructure as a service as well as a based Platform.
- delivering relevant components in association with the Sage framework.
- Work closely with sales teams to translate key client business objectives into flexible and functional Cloud solutions.
- Produce high level and detailed proposal documents & present to clients at both Executive and Technical levels strong technical skills in system administration in both Windows and Linux environments
To be considered for the role, you should have:
- Experience in migrating client workloads from on premise to public cloud.
- Technical systems experience with design based on capacity planning and aligned to business objectives with a degree of documentation & diagram skills.
- Client facing qualities, including ability to articulate yourself well and talk at all business levels.
- knowledge and experience with Sage cloud technologies these include: Sage 50cloud with Azure, Sage 200cloud Standard and Sage Intacct.
This role is currently undergoing interviews and my client are looking to make a hire as soon as possible, so if you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com or call Malik Osman on 02038542230