Keywords: Python, Quant, Quantitative, Developer, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Software Engineering, Numba, Sqlalchemy, Flask
My client is a leading Investment Management business looking to hire a Python Developer with strong skills in Python to join their currency solutions business.
The Python Developer will be expected to:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Contribute actively to the development of the core software product that drives quantitative and discretionary capabilities of their Currency Solutions business
- Collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders (Research, Portfolio Managers, IT) in implementing enhancements and developing new products and tools
A high-level degree (at least Bachelors level, Masters is plus) in a technical field (Mathematics/Engineering/Physics/Computer Science)
Strong industry experience in Python development, including expertise in areas such as:
- building, maintaining and deploying Python environments
- fluency with industry-standard packages (including Numba, Sqlalchemy, Flask)
- cloud deployment (Azure, Docker, TeamCity) and integration of Rest APIs
- designing automated tests
Be accurate and highly detail orientated
Demonstrate a self-starter attitude and strong ownership ethic
Be a team player, expected to help with raising skill level in the team where appropriate
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Q3 of 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.